1.3 Release timeframe?

Mar 8, 2010 at 5:19 PM

Hi,  I've been a Graffiti user on and off since it was first released in beta, and am looking to get back to it.  I can probably figure out how to get the current bits running, but would prefer to wait for a 1.3 release, if there is a timeframe for that to happen.  I understand that this is a labor of love etc., but if I knew that a release was coming either sooner, or later, it would help.

thanks :)

Coordinator
Mar 9, 2010 at 5:46 PM

Hi kip,

There will be a packaged up beta release of 1.3 within the next week or two. If no major issues are found, I'm hoping to get the final 1.3 release out by the end of this month.

Mar 9, 2010 at 7:17 PM

Excellent, Kevin.  I'll be waiting in line to beta test, I'll be able to help out in that small way at least :)