1.3 release timeframe?

May 30, 2010 at 4:12 AM

OK I really hate to ask - appreciate everything everyone is doing (on their own time) for Graffiti, but any idea when we could expect a 1.3 release?  If it's "soon", then great (a release date, even better), and if it's "we're awfully busy", then ok, too, I can bite the bullet and work on installing the source code etc.  I've been holding back as there were indications that 1.3 was forthcoming, but I keep waiting and checking and waiting ;)

In any event, keep up the good work!

kip

Coordinator
May 31, 2010 at 7:44 PM

There was another discussion with a sort of check list of items we wanted to complete before releasing 1.3 beta. I beleive the only remaining item is the new graffiti marketplace server now at extendgraffiti.com. This is probably the biggest item on the list and since Kevin is the only one working on that portion, he would have to give us an estimate on when it may be ready.

Fortunately 1.3 alpha is stable and includes a ton of great improvements over 1.2 so if you have a few minutes to install the VS2008 trial and compile it, I think you'll find it worth your time.