This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Graffiti 1.2 (that version from taligent) fails to load possibly due to graffiticms.com domain returns 404

Mar 1, 2012 at 12:15 PM

It gets a parse error: urlfile.ascx' does not exist. Any ideas?

Mar 2, 2012 at 6:26 PM
Edited Mar 2, 2012 at 6:27 PM

Hi Torsten

I don't know what is causing your specific problem. I just want to let you know that one of my oldest Graffiti sites is also still running the licensed Graffiti 1.2 version and I am not expericing any problems, so I think you are probably dealing with a local problem.

Jul 5, 2012 at 10:16 PM
Edited Jul 5, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Your site was likely hacked and the file urlfile.ascx was uploaded. Who knows what happened to the file but all you have to do is remove the reference for the file in your site and you should be golden.

Hope it helps

-Larry

#mce_temp_url#

http://www.blueantapps.com

Jul 6, 2012 at 9:22 AM
Edited Jul 6, 2012 at 9:23 AM

larmib: that describes exactly what happened, the file contained much chinese comments (that I was able to translate using google) so I got an idea what they were intented to do...

I closed all "friend" ftp accounts, changed my own pwd for host access, removed the file ref. (replace the file by the distributed) - and now it seems to run fine again. Thanks