This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Is v1.3 based off of the old v2.0 branch?

Jun 4, 2013 at 6:25 PM
If not, what happened to the 2.0 branch?
Coordinator
Jun 4, 2013 at 6:53 PM
No, v1.3 is based on the 1.3 branch. The v2.0 branch was kind of based on that branch, but was never really working. Trunk is where the current 2.0 code is located, I believe.
Jun 4, 2013 at 6:57 PM
So does that mean that the v2.0 code is abandoned? I'm trying to determine the state of this project, I was a fan of graffiticms, but don't want to invest in something the community isn't going to maintain. That said, I'd like to volunteer as a contributor if there is still new development going on.
Coordinator
Jun 4, 2013 at 7:44 PM
That 2.0 branch was NEVER an active development branch - it was experimental. As I said, the trunk is where the 2.0 code should be located, and any active development would take place there.

If you want to contribute, we'd love to have you. The code as released is currently stable (as several past threads have indicated) and there really isn't much going on with the project at the current moment because its features already meet the current needs of those that use it. The project does get maintained in terms of fixes and the like, but active development of new features is likely only going to happen if someone wants those new features and chooses to contribute them back to the project.