This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

CodePlex Shutting Down

Jun 16 at 8:53 PM
I know this hasn't been touched in ages, but at the same time, I don't want to see it disappear. So unless anyone objects, I'm going to work on migrating it over to GitHub. Anyone that wants to join me over there is more than welcome to.
Jul 6 at 11:17 AM
Excellent, Charles

I still run several sites (with thousands of posts) based on Graffiti, and would like to ask which CMS you would currently recommend as the best alternative - also taking ease of migration into consideration.

I assume Orchard or Wordpress would currently be the most obvious alternatives, but maybe you have better suggestions.

Thanks.
Jul 21 at 2:37 AM
I'm a huge fan of Orchard. I don't know if anything really has a good migration from Graffiti because I've never dealt with that. Graffiti, while not receiving updates, is a stable platform though (which is kind of why it hasn't been updated), so unless you have a reason to move, I would recommend sticking with it, since you have a lot clearly invested in it already.