Just thought I'd drop a note for anyone wanting to use Graffiti Extras or Graffiti Blog Extensions with Graffiti 1.3:
I've successfully dropped in plug-ins and widget dlls from Rich Mercer, ScottW and Scott Cate and they worked fine as well as ones that I had written previously.
However the Graffiti Extras package and Graffiti Blog Extensions plugin did not. Both of them basically shut down the site.
For Graffiti Extras I had to get the source code, also here on codeplex, replace any dlls that it referenced from Graffiti with the newly compiled ones and then rebuild the Graffiti Extras project. Once I dropped the new Graffiti Extras dll into my site's
bin folder then it started working properly and I got all the plugins and widgets available from that package. One additional note. I replaced the CookComputing.XmlRpc dll in the Graffiti Extras references with the CookComputing.XmlRpcV2 dll from Graffiti
1.3 and updated the reference.
I'm sure Keyvan and the guys who work on Graffiti Extras will update the project soon to work with 1.3 but until then the above fix will work.
For the Blog Extensions plugin, which is hosting by KevinH on google code, I had to pull down the source code, convert it to a VS2008 solution (no issues, simple conversion, didn't even have it create a backup) and then recompiled it vs. new dlls from Graffiti
1.3. After dropping the new dll for that into my site's bin folder then that plugin showed up. I don't remember for sure, but I probably changed from the CookComputing v1 to v2 dll for this project, too.
Maybe KevinH can update the code in the Graffiti Blog Extensions project. :)
I'll post if I run into issues with any other plugins, packages, or widgets.