This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Documentation for creating extensions/plugins?

Feb 9, 2010 at 10:47 AM

Hi there,

Is there any documentation for creating extensions/plugins for Grafitti???

Is it updated for 1.3?  

I would love hear some feedback on this

Aug 13, 2010 at 1:39 PM

Hi all,

any response from anyone on the above? 

or are we to assume that since no-one has replied since february, that none exists? :)

the lack of info is really holding up projects for my team - there used to be a fair amount of documentation on the old graffiti site, but this has now gone - with the redirect to here...

does anyone have an archive of it available? [ i might try the waybackmachine just in case :) ]

cheers

Ingie

Coordinator
Aug 13, 2010 at 2:16 PM

All of the documentation was ported over to here. Just click on the documentation link in the navigation.

Aug 13, 2010 at 2:31 PM

cheers for the tip... but sadly that's not completely true...

the old site's forum had user's examples of using things like "BeforeEmailSent" - none of which i can find via any of the documentation pages, nor via the search... here i can only find the very top level event list itself without any detailed information or guidelines for usage...

thanks tho'

Coordinator
Aug 13, 2010 at 2:50 PM

There are definitely examples of using the various events in the forums here, and you can also take a look at some of the open source plugins that have been identified here as well. You can look at the plugins I have created (See my codeplex profile for links) for samples.

If you have any specific questions, please ask them here and I'm sure someone will be able to help you out.