Configuring Windows Live Writer with Graffiti
Configure Windows Live Writer. For additional information about how to use WLW with Graffiti, refer to
Windows Live Writer Application
. If you have not installed Windows Live Writer (WLW), you can
download it from here
1. Start WLW to initiate the WLW installation wizard. The welcome window displays.
2. Select the I don’t have a weblog…
3. Click Next>
. The wizard will walk you through the process of setting up a weblog account. When you have finished setting up your account, the WLW application opens and the main page displays.
4. From the toolbar, select Weblog>Add Weblog Account
. The Choose Weblog Type window displays.
5. Select the Another weblog service
6. Click Next>
. The Weblog Homepage and Login window opens.
7. Enter your site information.
8. Click Next>
. WLW configures itself. WLW may ask if you want to import your sites template. This is optional. The Weblog Configuration Complete window displays.
9. Click Finish