Site configuration settings allow you to specify certain site settings.
1. Navigate to Site Options>Configuration to display the Your Site Configuration page.
2. Make adjustments to site configuration settings as necessary:
Note: If you use the Generate Folders option, you must manually
Regenerating Your Site in order for the root /feed/ folder to be created!
- General Configuration
- Use Microsoft for JQuery - Determines if Graffiti will use a local copy of JQuery or the one served from Microsoft.
- Use Proxy Server - Determines if Graffiti needs to use a proxy server to make local/outside request.
- Generate Folders for Posts/Categories/Tags - If not running IIS7, your site may need folders generated for each category and post. Use this when running IIS6 or older.
- View Configuration
- Cache Views - When unchecked, Graffiti will not cache the views which makes adding new ones much easier. Uncheck this while developing a theme with custom view files.
- Date Format - Formats any dates in your view when $macros.FormattedDate() is called.
- Time Format - Formats any dates in your view when $macros.FormattedTime() is called.
- Data Configuration
- Include Uncategorized Posts with Lists - Determines if Graffiti should add uncategorized post to it's standard aggregate lists (such as the homepage).
- Include Child Posts with Parent List - If checked, displays child category posts with the parent categories lists.
- Page Size - Determines how many posts to display in a single list (before a pager is used for example).
3. Click Update Configuration